An American based company that provides tools, products, services, etc for construction purposes. The employer works and sells on retail values and headquarter is established in the Atlanta keep aid center in Georgia.
It operates many stores throughout the United States and till date twenty eighth October 2018 there had been around 2,286 stores across the USA.
It is identified as the USA’s largest retail store for domestic decor and reconstruction facilities.
About Home depot survey
Home Depot is a retailing industry founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah, and Kenneth Langone 41 years ago in the year 1978 in Georgia.
Then increased the expansion of the company in the middle 1980s created a few financial issues with fall in earnings at 42% and rise in debt to $200 million. The economic difficulties faced were because of stock price to fall.
In the year 1989, the company became the largest home improvement and seller for home construction products in the country. The company later found several ways to redefine its location in the market and attain economic balance.
Ratings expected with recent experience in department:
- The prices of products.
- The time required to find a particular product.
- Products that you wish to see in stock.
- The quality of products available.
- The variety of products that are available.
- Does the product satisfy your need?
- overall satisfaction based on the last experience.
Questions based on the associate:
- Was the associate helpful?
- Was the associate rude?
- Did the associate ignore you?
- Did he help you till the end?
- Was his guidance enough and understood?
- Did he approach you?
- None of the above
- Something else you experienced apart from the above situations.
Other questions that counts opinion of customers are:
- How did you become aware of the company?
- How did you come to know about the website?
- How did you purchase our product? online delivery or shop visit?
- Do you find any improvement after every visit?
- Do your expectations and actual product have vast difference?
- Do packaging of the product is as expected?
- Does your previous suggestion is implemented?
The company has contributed around $200 million in labour, money, time, and supplies to a number of causes including “Habitat for Human”.
They have provided grants to organizations that are veteran based and workers from local stores who work have a volunteer that would benefit volunteers.
The company also provides ready kits to the students of elementary school and donated $50 million to train 20,000 people as construction workers that could be useful for the coming ten years.
The company also trains veterans and US army soldiers high school students and disadvantaged youth.
Read More: DQ fan survey
Even after being the world’s largest sector of construction supplies and production, the company contributes to social issues in terms of money and efforts or tool kits as well.
Along with social they participate in environmental welfare and provide sponsorship to a various sports franchise.