Panda Express is well-known for its American Chinese cuisine and serves as a fast food restaurant chain all over the nation and in Asia.
They were initially located in shopping mall food courts, but the chain now functions in other formats as well like stand-alone restaurants, universities canteens, casinos, airports, military bases, amusement parks, annual functions, and festivals, etc.
It has more than 2000 restaurants located in the US and other parts of Asia. The chain offers a variety of cuisines that are famous worldwide like orange chicken, chow mein, kung pao chicken, etc.
About Panda Express Survey
The chain is a special rapid meals company with numerous wonderful sorts of food in conjunction with combo meals as in step with clients desire both fried rice, blended greens.
The most important feature of this company is that they don’t add MSG to any of their items after it has been developed to any restaurants nor does the company purchase from any suppliers who add MSG.
Panda restaurant has annual sales of around $3 million and consists around 40,000 employees.
In the year 2019, the ended up with an agreement with Pepsi-co and CocaCola products at all the company-owned outlets in the whole nation.
How to make a complaint to panda express
- Call customer care on the provided number.
- Visit customer care on a provided contact form.
- Call headquarters on the provided number.
- Watch panda express.
- Follow panda express.
Questions asked for overall satisfaction rating
- Portion size you received when food was served.
- The temperature of your food.
- The freshness of vegetables.
- Variety of appealing items available.
- Taste of your food.
- Quality of ingredients.
- Service speed.
- Server attention.
- Server’s behavior.
Satisfaction level in terms of
- Highly satisfied.
- Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied.
- Highly dissatisfied.
- In the year 2000, Panda express established and launched Panda cares to give back to the community and society.
- They started providing fund, food and volunteer services to children who suffered in disaster an effort to provide relief.
- The organization accordingly set up donation boxes in all of their restaurants in 2010 and charity raised become round $107 million with $89 million coming from those installed boxes among which $41 million have been donated to the “ Leader in me” program that used to teach management and existence competencies in 865 essential colleges in 39 states.
- The same year organization also donated $37 million dollars to children’s miracle network of hospitals that supported medical costs for poor children along with disaster relief efforts.
Read More: Kroger survey
Hence, Panda express is a worldwide famous fast food chain from an American culture that provides freshly cooked rice and noodles and a variety of choices over them making it quite healthier meal.
Along with food provision on a large scale, they also take initiative for the people of society and provides charity.